Thursday, 6 June 2013
A slight delay
A phone call from the builder (Tom) this morning asking if I could delay my visit (planned for Friday 7-June) until Tuesday 11-June as it would slow up progress on the house if the Friday visit went ahead. I had hoped to see a bit of the Russell Newbery Register weekend but the progress on the house is important and I think it would have been a bit selfish of me to insist on visiting on Friday so I shall content myself with a quiet day at Walsham Gates on a delightful mooring.
I believe we are still 'on' for 21-June and I don't wish to compromise that date in any way. I am sure there will be plenty of time to enjoy the events that happen in Stoke Bruerne in the future.
Posted by Leo No2 at 12:04